FOR AN EFFICIENT ESF OPERATION, WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- To have your lesson ticket in your possesion before arriving at your course.
- Present the correct ticket each day to your instructor.
- To be on time and at the correct meeting point (group or private, minutes missed due to lateness are deducted from the lesson.)
- To have a lift pass and to be correctly equipped and insured.
WE THANK YOU EQUALLY TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- The fraudulent use of a lesson card with automatically be confiscated.
- No duplication of cards can be offered due to loss.
- The ESF decline all responsibilty for accidents or injury that may occur to students. Weather conditions, lift problems and other accidents may not be attributed to the instructor.
- Cancellation of courses out of our control will not be refunded.