To fully enjoy your holiday with peace of mind, Its better to be insured.
Collisions between skiers, sprains, fractures, dislocations and head injuries... Alpine skiing involves many risks and each season there are a lot of accidents, between 100 and 150,000 per year. That is why the ESF 2 Alpes offers Assurglisse, to provide all the Insurance guarantees and assistance necessary in case of an accident during your stay. With Assurglisse you get the expertise of top professionals in the industry and full benefits. Piste security, reimbursement of lift passes and ambulance transportation. You are insuring your protection but also that of your family, limiting the fees that can mount high in the mountains. So for peace of mind and tranquil skiing, alone, with friends or with the family, think Assurglisse.
How to buy Assur'glisse?
- Insurance Assurglisse is only available when purchased with a 6 days group lessons with skipass. Be careful when ordering your course to select the right option!
- Purchase also possible at your arrival at the skipass office.
- Rate Assurglisse 6 days : 19,80 € (children and adults)
What's going on in case of an accident?
Assurglisse supports spending when you use professional to help you or find you, or providing you first aid.
Assurglisse Sales Conditions
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK to see :
Assur'glisse Guarantees summary :
- Rescue and initial medical transportation expenses
- Repatriation assistance within geographical Europe
- Refund of ski lift passes and ski/snowboard lessons
- Following an accident, reimbursement of medical expenses, incurred at the resort or in the nearest healthcare facilities, which are not covered by public and private health insurance schemes
- Poor weather insurance